Seriously, like I need another reason to drink! However, for the rest of you who moonlight as professional drinkers please inform your supervisors that you will be late for work tomorrow, because it is NATIONAL DAIQUIRI DAY!
Ingredients you need:
- 2 oz Flor De Cana Extra Dry rum
- 1 ½ oz freshly squeezed lime juice
- ¾ oz simple syrup
How to make:
- In a shaker, add all ingredients.
- Add ice and shake vigorously for 15-20 seconds.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
My recommended glass: Minumum of 12 if you want to take this seriously!